Saturday, February 18, 2012

Techopedia

It's been a while since I've blogged.  I just wanted to let everyone know about an Internet start up that I've been writing for called Techopedia.  They have really afforded me the opportunity to write in a format that I never really pictured myself writing in.  I've always considered myself a How-To guy, but Techopedia has allowed me to (I can't believe I'm about to say this but...) express myself.  I'm still trying to figure out when to use certain literary methods, such as sarcasm, metaphor, etc., but I can really see myself traveling further down the rode (metaphor intended) of article writing if my skills continue to improve accordingly.  Anyway, I encourage everyone to check out Techopedia's website, and you'll notice about 3 or 4 articles authored by yours truly.  Thanks.

6 comments:



  1. We constantly strive to provide high-quality medicines at affordable prices. You can easily rely on our fast delivery services with a secure payment option.
    Pranonne Healthcare is the largest leading wholesaler and exporter of life-saving drugs (HIV, Cancer, Hepatitis, and Rheumatoid) and surgical equipments. We provide a wide range of branded, patented, and generic medicines worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heltho is one of the most well-known suppliers of life-saving drugs. For Cancer, HIV, Hepatitis, Rheumatology, and Neurology, we provide a comprehensive choice of generic, proprietary, and branded drugs. Additionally, we offer a wide range of surgical equipments and vaccines. As a disease-modifying pharmaceutical provider, distributor, wholesaler, and retailer, we work hard to meet our responsibilities. The best prescribed medicinal formulations are easily available at a different range of prices. Our aim is to serve patients/customers across the globe with high-quality pharmaceutical formulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venclyxto 100 mg
    Venclyxto is a blood cancer medicine that comprises Venetoclax. This medication is used in the treatment of patients diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, small lymphocytic lymphoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia. It is available as 100mg tablets for oral use. Buy Venclyxto 100 mg and save up to 30% on your first order.
    venclyxto 100 mg


    Hepbest 25mg
    Hepbest is an antiviral medicine that contains Tenofovir Alafenamide as its active ingredient. This regimen is used in the treatment of patients diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. It is also prescribed for the treatment of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Purchase hepbest 25mg at affordable prices on Magicine Pharma.
    Hepbest 25mg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patients with lung cancer now have better treatment options. This includes afatinib and atezolizumab. Inquire afatinib price and buy online. Know afatinib price on Pranonne Healthcare and place your first order at up to a 25% discount.

    Contact:
    Website: https://www.magicinepharma.com/
    Email: ruchika@magicinepharma.com
    Phone: +91 9319113130, +91 1141603130

    ReplyDelete

WSJ.com: What's News US